Massage Workshop Experiences For Two
This fun and informative experience aims to enable you to confidently and safely massage a friend, partner, teammate, or anyone else you wish to treat!
Who Is It Suitable For?
- Absolute beginners, anyone with an interest in massage, those considering a career in massage in the future.
- Couples who would like to strengthen their relationship with affection and touch.
- Athletes and their teammates/friends/partners who would like to learn how to use massage for recovery.
- Individuals who would like to gain confidence in their massage ability.
*This workshop does not qualify you to massage the general public and/ or charge for massage.
What Will I Learn?
- Benefits of massage.
- Contraindications of massage – when not to massage.
- A variety of massage strokes that are used by professional massage therapists.
- How to protect your own body (as the masseur) and avoid achey hands/fingers.
- Massage aftercare advice.
- Personalised advice on the areas you and your partner will benefit most from massage.
- Information about your own postural tendencies.
- Posture assessments for both attendees.
- Informative print-outs for future reference.
- 1:2 tuition with a friendly and professional massage therapist.
- A 45-minute massage for each attendee (a joint effort from the therapist and your partner).
- All massage supplies that you will require for the workshop.
What You Need To Know
About Your Workshop Therapist
Jennie is a friendly and professional massage therapist with experience treating a wide range of clients with varying needs. Jennie has a Level 5 Diploma in Clinical Sports and Remedial Massage from the Oxford School of Sports Massage. She also holds an Open University module in Human Biology, and an undergraduate degree in education. Jennie has experience in teaching a range of subjects in a variety of settings to both adults and children.
The 2-hour workshop experience costs £160. This cost includes:
- Massage supplies for the day
- 1:2 tuition
- Print-out information for future reference
- Posture assessment and 45-minutes massage for each attendee
- A fun and novel experience for you and your partner that will allow you to safely and confidently massage each other for the rest of your life!
Payment must be made at least 3 days before the workshop commences. Cancellations made less than a week before your workshop date will constitute a late cancellation and will be charged at full workshop price.
What to wear
You will both need to wear loose fitting shorts and t-shirt to your appointment.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendees must be aged 18 or over on the date of the workshop experience.
- Attendees must make the therapist aware of any medical conditions prior to the date of the workshop experience. In some circumstances your therapist may request confirmation from your GP to ensure massage is safe for you. Please don’t hesitate to ask before booking if you would like to check if this relates to your condition.
How to book
You can book or enquire by calling or texting Jennie on 07858 107595 or by email at email@example.com