The below outlines our Coronavirus policy.
- Prior to your appointment we will ask you to complete a declaration form that you are free of any symptoms. Once you have made the appointment please could you contact us to cancel if you develop any Covid-19 symptoms.
- At the appointment venue please wait in your car until invited in to the appointment.
- Please wear a face covering to your appointments. On entering the appointment venue and before exiting you will be required to wash your hands or use alcohol hand sanitiser. We will allow extra time between appointments for hand washing and for staff to sanitise equipment.
- Your therapist will be wearing a face covering and apron at each appointment, our aprons are disposed of and replaced between appointments. It would also be helpful if you could please bring your own blanket or towel to use as a cover to reduce any risk.
- Payment would be preferred by card or bank payment.
We hope this provides you with sufficient information but do call us if there is anything you are unclear of or if there is anything you require further clarification on.
We look forward to welcoming you back and seeing you soon!