- All Reset Sports Massage staff will wear full PPE including; disposable apron, disposable gloves, and a face covering.
- We will clean all surfaces between appointments including but not limited to; door handles, treatment equipment, and waiting room and clinic seating.
- We have allowed extra time between appointments for cleaning.
- We will contact you as soon as possible to cancel and/or notify you if your therapist becomes unwell.
- Before your appointment please read the instructions in your reminder email. This will tell you where to wait for your appointment and any important information. Please also complete the health and wellbeing screening form online before attending the clinic (you can find the form in your confirmation and reminder emails).
- Please wear a face covering to your appointments even if you have been vaccinated. Please wash your hands or use alcohol hand sanitiser when you enter the building.
- It would be helpful if you could bring your own towel or blanket for covering to reduce risk of cross-infection.
- Payment is preferred by card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us to cancel if you develop symptoms of coronavirus before your appointment. There is no late cancellation fee in this instance.
We hope this provides you with sufficient information but do call us if there is anything you are unclear of or if there is anything you require further clarification on.
We look forward to welcoming you back and seeing you soon!