Welcoming our new service; Virtual Pilates!
Due to current social distancing protocols gyms are closing and we need to become more creative to stay fit. Without a regular class it can be easy to put exercise off until tomorrow.
Our Virtual Pilates keeps you accountable and reinstates the sense of community and connection to your exercise. You can post questions for our knowledgeable instructors at any time and share your own health related tips with the group too.
How it works
Each week we will post 2 Live Pilates Classes planned and presented by a fully qualified Pilates Instructor. You can join the class and follow along during the live streaming.
If you miss the live stream, don’t worry! the videos will be saved in the group and you can come back to view them at a time that suits you.
Over time a catalogue of Pilates videos will be saved in the group and you will be able to come back to your favourite classes as often as you like!
About The Subscription
The membership is based on a monthly subscription of £25.00/month paid by standing order. With 2 classes/week, that’s less than a coffee for each hour’s professionally led exercise session!
There is no minimum term though we do kindly request 2 weeks notice if you intend to cancel your subscription.
How Do I Join?
- Follow this link (click here) to the Facebook group and request to join. Don’t forget to answer the question with your email address.
- You will receive payment instructions and a medical screening form by email.
- Set up your payment. An admin will confirm your request to join the group once we have received your completed medical form and your payment has gone through. You can speed up this process by notifying us when you have set it up.
**Please note this service is run via Facebook groups. You need access to a Facebook profile to be able to join.
The Benefits of Pilates
Pilates as an exercise method promotes the following benefits:
– Reduces back and joint pain
– Reduces risk of injury or falls
– Improves strength, stability, balance, co-ordination, mobility, and flexibility
– Promotes relaxation and mind/body connection
– Builds confidence and trust in your body and movement
You can find out more about Pilates by clicking here